1973 Datsun 240Z Historic Rally
(Featured on 9th January 2012)
Registration: SYC 636L
Sellers original description:
LHD 1973 Datsun 240z- Historic Rally / Touring you wont be disappointed.
Totally rebuilt for spirited touring, ideal for historic road rallies.
Fully documented re-build complete with photos and receipts of all completed work.
• L28 engine bored and balanced.
• Polished and ported stage 2 head.
• 9.51 C/R.
• Triple 40 DCOE Webers.
• Aluminium Radiator.
• 13LB Flywheel.
• Centreforce clutch.
• 5 speed gearbox.
• 3.9 Diff.
• Uprated fully adjustable suspension (powder coated) with urethane bushes.
• Uprated discs.
• S/s Braided lines.
• Fully custom made exhaust system which sounds truly amazing.
• Re-trimmed interior.
• Corbeau seats and harnesses.
• CD player.
• Newly Carpeted and customised 'Z' boot carpet.
• Comes complete with a large aray of spare parts (original manifold and carbs etc)
• New Mini-lites.
• New tyres Viewing is highly recommended and will bring no disappointment.
This Datsun is ready to drive away.