1991 Jaguar XJS V12 Convertible
(Featured on 18th December 2011)
Registration: H438 HFJ
Sellers original description:
Jaguar XJS – V12 – Convertible – 1991 – Pristine Condition.
This Jaguar is in pristine condition being rust treated and garaged from new, Totally original in every way as if it had just left the factory. The car has covered only 62,000 miles from new Warranted, It is Very Rare to find a car in this condition, it must be one of the best examples available. This XJS is purely and simply stunning, it drives and handles like New.
This is my wife’s car and has just undergone a full service and Mot (July 2011), having always been garaged from new keeping this car in pristine condition.
Jaguar Xjs - 5.3 - Auto - Convertible - 1991 (pristine Condition)
* 62,000 Miles Warrented From New
* Finished In Signal Red Coachwork With Black Power Hood.
* Contrasting Magnolia Hide Interior With Red Pipeing
* Original 2 Seater With Rear Storage Compartment
* Pristine Condition, Being Waxed, Oiled & Undersealled From New
* Fully Stamped Service Book From New (fsh)
* Full Service Carried Out July 2011
* Mot’d Until July 2012
* Taxed Until January 2012
* This Car Has A High Specification, Including:-
Original Jaguar Radio/casette Player.
Power Hood In Black With Half Tornio Hood Cover.
Lattice Alloy Wheels.
Heated Electric Mirrors.
Adjustable Steering Column.
Heated Electric Lumber Seats.
Full Factory Tool Kit (unused)