1952 MG TD Black Coachwork
(Featured on 18th December 2011)
Sellers original description:
This car has had restoration works carried out in 2010 including – Repaint in Gleaming Black - Re Chrome – Interior Refit in Red, leaving the MG TD in Superb condition throughout.
This MG TD has only had 4 owners from new and we were told that the mileage of 16,000 could be genuine. We have mots going back to 1996 showing 16,212 miles so only 400 miles have been covered in the last 15 years.
* 1952 With Original Registration Number.
* 16,000 Miles – Believed Genuine From New.
* 4 Owners From New.
* Finished In Gleaming Black Coachwork – Repainted 2010.
* Black Hood With Side Screens.
* Detailed Engine Bay – 2010.
* Superb Engine – Gearbox – Back Axle - Brakes.
* Painted Underbody – 2010.
* New Red Interior - Seats – Door Cards – Beading Infill’s – Fitted 2010.
* New Carpets – 2010.
* Original Steering Wheel & Dash Clocks Etc.
* New Chromed Bumpers/overiders – 2010.
* Re Chromed Front Radiator Grill With Red Inserts - 2010.
* Re Chromed Window Screen Frame & New Windscreen 2010.
* New Screen Seals – 2010.
* New Wing Mirrors & Side Bonnet Handles – 2010.
* New Chrome Door Catches – 2010.
* New Front & Rear Chrome Side Lights And Sealed Beam Units - 2010.
* New Hub Caps With Mg Centre Logo- 2011.
*refurbishment Wheels & New Tyres – 2010.
* New Side Step Treads - 2010.
* New Exhaust System - 2010.
* New Wiper Arms & Blades - 2010.
* New Period Number Plates – 2010 – Original Registration Number.
* New Battery - 2011.
* Service Kit & Spanners - 2011.
* Service Manuals & Handbook.
* Tax Exempt.
* Mot Until March 2012.