1969 MGC Roadster
(Featured on 18th December 2011)
Sellers original description:
This MGC Roadster is in Excellent Condition throughout – with 1970’s – 1990’s Race History – Finished in White with Black Hood & Black Hide Seats piped in White & Interior, Black Carpets.
This MGC was owned by the first owner for 32 years, during his ownership he raced the car at various Race Tracks throughout the UK with many wins and places (Photo Race History Present) in the MG BCV8 Championship Race Series from the 1970’s on and off through to the 90’s
The car was purchased by the second owner in 2001 who extensively Restored the car (from 2001 – 2005) and has only covered a mere 5,500 miles in the last 10 years – the car has only had 3 previous owners from new.
The MGC’s where built at Abingdon and was in production between 1966 – 1969 - there was only 4,544 of the MGC Roadsters produced . This MGC is a rare find with Race History – 3 Previous owners – Restored and in Excellent condition.
* Finished in White with Chrome Bumpers & Black Hood.
* Black Hide Interior with white piping around the seats & Black Carpets .
* 5,500 miles since Restored.
* Full MOT on Sale.
* Tax Exempt.
* Extensive History File with Race History – Restoration & Servicing History.
* 6 Cylinder Engine – 2912cc – fully rebuilt 10 thou over standard bore and balanced by Vic Young.
* Kent Supersports Camshaft.
* Unleaded Head.
* 18 Row Oil Cooler.
* Triple SU HS6 Carbs.
* 4 Speed Manual with Overdrive - overhauled at Hardy Engineering of Epsom.
* Suspension upgrades with Polyurethane Bushes.
* adjustable Spax Telescopic Dampers.
* Negative camber top arms & rose jointed tie bars.
* Front Discs are cross and drilled.
* Mounting Points for a full roll cage (currently carpeted over)
* Full Stainless Steel Exhaust System.
* Minilite wheels.