2000 Noble M12 GTO 2.5 Twin Turbo
(Featured on 10th August 2012)
Sellers original description:
Noble M12 GTO 2.5 Twin turbo.
2 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 2000 (X) Reg, 23000 miles, Metallic Dark Aubergine.
The second model produced, Chassis No 2 here has a letter from Noble Automotive stating that it was borrowed back from it's first owner and used as a Company and Dealer Demonstrator. As recompense, all the latest developments were fitted as they came along.
With just 23000 Miles and 2 Private Owners from new, it is in stunning condition throughout.
A full and comprehensive Service History is present, and it even has photos taken during its build.
All usual features present including PAS,
- Two Tone Alcantara Upholstery,
- Adjustable Sports Seats,
- Willans 4 Point Harnesses,
- Inertia Reel 3 Point Seat Belts,
- MOMO Sports Steering Wheel,
- 18" ASEV Alloy Wheels,
- New Rear Tyres,
- Rear Spoiler with Carbon Fibre End Plates,
- Remote Locking with Alarm and Immobilisor,
- Tinted Glass,
- Quilted Headlining,
- Alcantara Bound Roll Cage,
- AP Racing Brakes,
- Tuned Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust,
- Factory ECU Upgrade for around 350bhp,
- Hard Wired Battery Conditioner,
- Recent New Clutch,
- Thatcham 1 Alarm System.
- Thatcham 2 Immobilisor.
Supplied with 12m MOT, 6m ROAD TAX, 3m warranty and a nice M12 Cherished Number.
Sublime Condition Throughout and Very Collectable.