1973 Triumph TR6 PI
(Featured on 29th May 2014)
Sellers original description:
This car had a complete body off and engine rebuild in the mid 80's and has done approx 24000 since. I have a photo album which shows the rebuild and receipts of the cost. The previous owner had the car for approx 18 years but did not not use it a great deal during that time.
I have had the car for 2 years but am now moving abroad so it must go.
I have spared no expense on the car and it drives like a dream. As the car is 40 years old in May it becomes Tax Exempt. It is not concourse but not far from it and has been kept in the garage when not in use. Tonner cover and more supplied.
Since owning it I have done/spent the following, (Just to mention a few)
(1) Head re-con - Hardned valve seals - Full unleaded conversion.
(2) New clutch.
(3) New rear dampers.
(4) New Ali fuel Tank.
(5) New clutch and Slave cylinders.
(6) New Battery.
(7) New door regulator.
(8) New dif seals (Pig of a job!!).
(9) New Hood.
(10) New OD solenoid.
(11) Full service by Leicestershire Triumph specialist.
(12) Wax oiled (Underseal)
(13) New oak dash board and steering wheel.
And the list goes on!